Thursday, April 1, 2010

Introducing Audrey

The truth is that recently I have no inspiration for blogging about anything other than books, so I am going to turn this post over to one of my budding creative geniouses. Introducing my 5 (and a half) year old: Audrey. She loves to create songs, games, and stories, as well as take pictures.

For example, there is no reason whatsoever that her horsie cannot play chess with her:


Or that her teddy bear, Georgia, cannot read stories:


Or that a five year-old cannot take amazingly artistic photos:











My heart goes pitter-patter...what creativity! I think it's time to print some photos and go frame shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to comment about the foot in the puddle....I think it would make a great profile picture on FB!

    ReplyDelete

sitemeter