Saturday, July 12, 2008

My attempt to prove I'm not getting old

Everything seems to be working against me. Time keeps ticking, my children keep growing, and at the end of the day I cannot deny that I have been out of high school for quite some time (thank goodness). I am finally beginning to understand what it means when people claim that they don't feel old. That in itself, I suppose, offers proof that I'm getting old. My feelings on the matter swing like a pendulum. One month I'm grateful to have the amount of experience that I do, and thrilled that my children are no longer babies. Other months (including this one, apparently) I am taking stock in the fact that I really have very few grey hairs, and am perfectly capable of figuring out this whole blog business if I want to.

So here I am. I've convinced myself that with all of the imminent changes in my life, and all of the varying interests I have, the best thing to do is add another project to my plate and start a blog. I have told myself that this is really the best way, the most efficient way, to keep everyone up to speed on what is spinning around me in this tornado that is my life.

1 comment:

  1. Old? Hardly...I dont think any particular generation gets to qualify itself as old...just that all the other ones are getting younger on average. I am glad you are blogging.

    ReplyDelete

sitemeter