Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Mother-in-law is Wonderful!

My mother-in-law is such a great person. She is very generous, of both her time and resources. She is staying at my house this week to help get me jump-started on a diet. I've been wanting to start for some time, but it is just so hard to drum up the motivation all by myself. She is hanging out, fixing all kinds of stuff from SouthBeach phase 1, and providing moral support at the same time. I wouldn't be able to set aside enough time to do all the cooking she has, much less keep up my motivation. What a treat!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Now *that's* a mil! Actually, I could see mine doing that, if I asked, it's just that darn ocean in between.

    We've made lots of little changes over several years and are eating much healthier than we were, but if I had someone making ultra-healthy snacks/meals for me, that would be a huge boost towards weight loss for me. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

sitemeter