Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Piles and Piles of STUFF

I'm always amazed at how long it takes to get everything really put away after returning from a trip. I just can't believe the amount of STUFF. There is the typical laundry, of course, and the entourage of books that follow me around everywhere, but it's the small miscellaneous personal items that seal the deal. I'm sure that adding Christmas presents and decorations into the mix didn't help much. I find myself singing "All my life's a circle, sunrise and sundown..." and wondering how many circles I'll make until I feel caught up. (Ha! Caught up? What's that?)

Here's the proof:

Boy Stuff (and no--I didn't arrange it like that for the photo):Girl Stuff:School Stuff:Christmas Stuff (gathered but not put away):My Stuff (as yet untouched and unpacked):
Ahh, the life of a mom. Ain't it grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

sitemeter